Bengaluru: 13-year-old boy tries to pluck mango, electrocuted
15, Apr 2019, 12:06 PM IST
A 13-year-old boy who was enjoying summer holidays was electrocuted atop a mango tree in Jeevan Bima Nagar, Bengaluru, on Sunday morning. The boy named Bharat was using a wet stick to reach a mango and was electrocuted. Bharat was unaware that a live electric wire was passing through the tree.
Immediately, a passerby rushed the boy to a hospital but he was declared ‘brought dead’. According to sources, the boy died in two minutes as it was a high voltage wire. The police have booked the Bescom officials for causing death by negligence.