Major fire broke out at Bengaluru’s hotel; 9 injured, one of them in critical stage
The fire tenders rushed to the spot and doused the fire within an hour and rescued people stuck in the hotel in Bengaluru. The incident took place at Sardarji Londonwaley hotel in Koramangala.
Bengaluru: A major fire broke out at a restaurant in Koramangala, Bengaluru, on Tuesday evening and nine people suffered burn injuries and one of them is said to be in critical condition. The fire is said to have been caused due to a short circuit, which led to a cylinder blast. The incident happened at Sardarji Londonwaley hotel situated in Koramangala 1st block near Wipro junction. Fire and Emergency personnel said that they received a call around 7:20 pm and two fire tenders were immediately rushed to the spot and since they could not bring the fire under control, two additional fire tenders were sent to the spot. As many as five members of the Civil Defence Quick Response Team, two ambulances and police rushed to the spot and doused the fire within an hour. 9 people with burn injuries were shifted to a nearby hospital and one of them is said to be critical.