Karnataka: 10-year-old boy electrocuted in agricultural field
The boy was playing in an agricultural field when he came in contact with a livewire and died in Karnataka’s Ballari district
Ballari: In a shocking incident, a 10-year-old boy was electrocuted in Karnataka. The deceased, Parshuram Naik came in contact with a livewire while playing in an agricultural field when his father was working. The incident was reported from Hoovinahadagali taluk in Ballari district. The officials are yet to take action against the authorities concerned for not taking adequate precautions and ignoring safety measures.