Former UP Governor Aziz Qureshi joins anti-CAA protest in Moradabad

Moradabad: Former Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand Governor Aziz Qureshi joined Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) protest in Moradabad on February 23. The protest is taking place at Eidgah Ground in Moradabad. While speaking to ANI, Aziz Qureshi said, “The protesters have blocked only 20% of the road while the rest 80% road is blocked by police.” “This protest will continue till the time government will take back this black law of CAA,” he added.

Raksha Bandhan: Sara Ali Khan, Ananya Panday share hilarious videos
Video Icon
Throwback Namrata Shirodkar's response to 'what if she found Count Dracula sleeping in her bed'
Video Icon
Watch Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'incredible' video from hospital
Video Icon
Exclusive Interview: From movie sets to sarees, Vidya Balan recounts becoming Shakuntala Devi
Video Icon
Farmer Salman Khan shared video says 'rice plantation done
Video Icon
Throwback video: Salman Khan's bean bag moment with nephews Ahil, Yohan
Video Icon
Thala Ajith's passion for aeromodelling proved in this unseen video
Video Icon
Watch Late actor Jagdeep's 'Soorma Bhopali' dialogue goes viral
Video Icon
Kannada superstar Shivarajkumar appeals to fans ahead of his birthday; makes promise
Video Icon
Watch Bhumi Pednekar debuts as makeup artist
Video Icon
Heres what Sushant Singh Rajput had said about having Godfather in Bollywood
Video Icon
Tiger Shroff's perfect flip jump makes you hold your breath
Video Icon
Sai Pallavi's natural beauty captured in beachside photos
Video Icon
Akshay Kumar praises cop who sang Teri Mitti; listen to the heart touching song
Video Icon
Watch Nawazuddin Siddiqui turns farmer during lockdown; video goes viral
Video Icon
Watch Sushant Singh Rajput served food to Indian soldiers
Video Icon
Watch Hrithik Roshan son Hridaan's 'sleepwalking' at airport
Video Icon
Happy birthday Thalapathy Vijay: Tamil actor Vijay turns 46
Video Icon