Andhra Pradesh: Fire breaks out in Reliance Footprint store; firefighter injured
One of the firefighters was injured in an attempt to douse the flames that broke out on June 11 in a Reliance Footprint store.
Vijayawada: On June 11, a massive fire broke out in a Reliance Footprint store in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh damaging property worth lakhs of rupees. Fire-fighting efforts are still underway. One of the firefighters was injured while trying to douse the flames.
It is reported that the fire broke out on the first floor of the store. A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire. No casualties have been reported as the store was not open when the fire broke out.