8-year-old boy dies of electrocution in Dr Rajkumar park
Feb 25, 2019, 12:26 PM IST
Bengaluru: An eight-year-old boy was electrocuted when he came in contact with a live wire while playing in Dr Rajkumar Park. The incident occurred on Sunday at around 7:30pm. The boy was rushed to hospital but was declared dead, eyewitness report.
Eyewitnesses also said that the boy came in contact with one of many live wires which were not insulated properly due to lighting work that was carried out recently in the park. As of 10am on Monday, there was no response from BBMP officials and the situation remained unattended.