Shocking: 300 people taken ill after feasting at wedding reception in Karnataka's Ramanagara
Attending a post wedding reception and feasting turned tragic for hundreds of relatives as they complained of food poisoning. As man as 300 reportedly took ill and some have been admitted at District Hospital at Ramanagar
Soon an ambulance was sent and those who complained illnesses were taken to primary health care and to District Hospital. Some relatives received treatment after they experienced vomiting and diarrhea. The concerned authorities arrived and inspected the matter.