Rana Daggubati reveals battling kidney failure, heart issues in Samantha Akkineni’s show Sam Jam

The most awaited promo of Samantha Akkineni's talk show Sam Jam is out. For the second episode, Rana Daggubati and director Nag Ashwin are the guests on the show. In the promo, Rana Daggubati's untold story left the studio audience and Samantha Akkineni teary-eyed.


Yes, for the first time, Rana Daggubati opened up about his critical health condition. Rana said "When life is on a fast-forward mode, there is suddenly a pause button. I had BP since my birth and doctors told me that I also have serious problems like calcification around the heart and failed kidneys. It would have been a 70% chance of a stroke or haemorrhage and a 30% chance of death." Samantha, who is also a good friend of Rana in real life, also got emotional and shared that she has witnessed Rana Daggubati being strong throughout his tough time in life.

Rhea Chakraborty buys flowers ahead of Sushant Singh Rajput's birthday, asks paps not to follow her  - gps
Video Icon
Ritwik Bhowmik says "I am lucky to share screen with amazing actors" - syt
Video Icon
Tiger Shroff praised 'Aladdin' fame Siddharth Nigam for acing backflip with him - gps
Video Icon
Heres what made Vijay Devarakonda emotional: Watch the video - gps
Video Icon
Akshay Kumar narrating a story about Ram Setu, urged people to contribute for temple construction - gps
Video Icon
Disha Patani dancing in a black bikini to Tiger Shroff's Casanova: Watch video - gps
Video Icon
Sonu Sood opens tailor shop, offers free services; video goes viral - gps
Video Icon
Akshay Kumar celebrates Army Day playing volleyball with Indian soldiers; Watch Video - syt
Video Icon
Heres how Taimur Ali Khan greets a cow also enjoys flute playing (Watch) - ank
Video Icon
Heres how Salman Khan prepares yummy onion pickle; Check out - gps
Video Icon
remembering alan rickman severus snape harry potter jk rowling
Video Icon
Disha Patani flaunts her toned body inspiring many - gps
Video Icon
Vijay Master positive reviews, viewers risk positive Covid-VPN
Video Icon
Janhvi Kapoor drops sexy belly dancing moves, dances to popular Hindi song; Watch viral video - syt
Video Icon
Fatima Sana Shaikh celebrates birthday in Rajasthani style with Anil Kapoor - gps
Video Icon
Tiger Shroff shared 'Casanova' Teaser; This is how Disha Patani Reacted - gps
Video Icon
A musician came up with 'Kajol' twist to Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham's theme; Watch video - gps
Video Icon
Heres how ex-wife Sussanne Khan wishes Hrithik Roshan on his Happy Birthday (Watch video) - ank
Video Icon