Watch: Father and Son died after being exposed to high-voltage power

An incident has come to light in Hemmige village, Mandya taluk in Karnataka, where father and son were found dead as they were exposed to high-voltage power supply. Karu Gunde Gowda (65) and his son Satish (32) went to their farmhouse to feed the silkworms and were exposed to the high-voltage power supply and died on the spot. The Electricity Supply Officers visited the place for examination, and a case has been registered in Mandya Rural Police Station. Watch this video on Asianet Newsable to know more in detail.

Shiva Rajkumar Sudeep The Villain Prem release Amy Jackson Video
Video Icon
We cannot bring up these animals at home, so let us adopt them: Challenging Star Darshan
Video Icon
Vishnuvardhan 68th birth anniversary: Fans donate blood near veteran actor's memorial
Video Icon
Kodagu floods: Kannada film actor Shivarajkumar donates Rs 10 lakh for relief measures
Video Icon
‘Karunaada Chakravarti’ Shivarajkumar turns 56 today
Video Icon
Six famous TV stars who could not make it big in Bollywood
Video Icon
KRK insults Khans on Twitter, gets trolled again!
Video Icon
Five health benefits of eating chocolate
Video Icon
Five interesting facts about Swami Vivekananda
Video Icon
Five psychological horror movies that blow your mind
Video Icon
7 healthy foods you must try for clear skin and better hair
Video Icon
Rags to riches: All thanks to #SocialMedia. Celebrating #SocialMediaDay
Video Icon
10 fun facts you didn't know about Sanju
Video Icon
Pakistan's sensational reporter, Chand Nawab, is back with a bang
Video Icon
Five dishes that are a must-try during monsoon season
Video Icon
Here are the five haunted places in India
Video Icon
Five Indian Superstitions That Stem From Scientific Explanations
Video Icon
The five cleanest cities in India
Video Icon

25, Jun 2018, 5:33 PM IST