The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) declared the Karnataka SSLC or Class 10th Results 2018 on Monday, May 7, 2018
The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) declared the Karnataka SSLC or Class 10th Results 2018 on Monday, May 7, 2018, at around 11 am. Candidates can check the results on karresults.nic.in and kseeb.kar.nic.in.
The pass percentage for Karnataka SSLC Result 2018 is 71.93 percent. This is an increase of 4.06 % as compared to last year, 67.87 % but way lower from 79.16% in 2016 and 81.82% recorded in 2015.
Among the educationsl districts, Udupi is No 1 and Yadgir is in the last spot. Udupi has secured 88.18 pass percentage, followed by Uttara Kannada with 88.12%, Chikkodi with 87.01%, Mangaluru with 85. 56% and Madhugiri with 85.55%.
These are some of the highlights from this year's SSLC results:
- Mysuru lad Yashas MS from Sadvidya High School and Bengaluru student Sudarshan KS from Holy Child English School has secured the first rank with 100 percent marks (625/625)
- Udupi district has maintained the top position with a pass percentage of 88.18%. Last year too Udupi was number one
- Rural students pass percentage is 74% whereas it is 69.38% for urban candidates
- Girls have secured more than boys this year too. Girls pass percentage is 78.01% whereas 66.56% boys have qualified the Karnataka SSLC exam
- A total of 8,38,088 students appeared in the Karnataka Class 10th exam, out of which, 6,02,802 students passed
- Two Karnataka SSLC candidates have secured 100% marks (625/625); eight have secured 624/625; and 12 students got 623/625
- In 2017, the Karnataka SSLC pass percentage was 67.87%
- An increase of 4.06% in pass percentage recorded this year compared to last year
- As per sources, a total of 51 candidates were debarred from examinations for indulging in malpractices
Post 12 noon, results will be sent to the registered mobile numbers of the students' parents.
Last Updated 7, May 2018, 4:08 PM