- Virender Sehwag is one of the wittiest on Twitter. His tweets are amusing and clever to say the least
- Viru is also not someone who will mince words and is not really bothered about being politically correct while voicing his opinions
- Viru is also one of the commentators for the ongoing ICC Champions Trophy 2017 and has been the most entertaining one at that
Virender Sehwag is one of the wittiest on Twitter. His tweets are amusing and clever to say the least. Viru is also not someone who will mince words and is not really bothered about being politically correct while voicing his opinions. Viru is also one of the commentators for the ongoing ICC Champions Trophy 2017. Here are four comments and tweets during India’s match with eternal rivals Pakistan that proves beyond doubt that he is the king of savagery.
1) Jaise Katappa Baahubali ko izzat dete Hai .. waise hi Bouncer ko izzat di
Rohit Sharma was going great guns when he played a brilliant stroke against a bouncer hurled at him. Back in the commentators’ box where Virender Sehwag was busy with his ‘tippani’ made this clever analogy between Katappa’s love for Baahubali and Rohit sharma’s love for playing bouncers.
2) Chillana hai to India India chillao nahi to Pak Pak to chooze bhi chillate hain
Virender Sehwag takes special pleasure in taunting Pakistan. This was evident when he posted a tweet back in January 2017 talking about scoring the fourth fastest double century ever and against Pakistan at that. He tweeted the hashtag ‘PakistanKaBhootBanaya’. Again at the India-Pakistan match he asked people to cheer for India because even chicken can cheer for Pakistan.
3) Sharma ji ke baad batting karne aaye Yuvraj Singh. Itna pela ki Pakistan ka dhaaga khol diya
Sharma ji ke baad batting karne aaye Yuvraj Singh.— Virender Sehwag (@virendersehwag) June 4, 2017
Itna pela ki Pakistan ka dhaaga khol diya.#INDvPAK
When Yuvraj Singh goes into berserk mode, people take cover. Rohit was sent back after scoring a brilliant 91 off 119 balls. But Yuvraj Singh is not someone who can keep cool. The southpaw went after the Pak bowlers like a bloodhound. That is when Sehwag came up with this quip which translates to Yuvraj’s destructive batting undid the Pakistani side.
4) Biwi ka mood, aur England ke mausam ka mizaz kab badal jaae.. pata nai chalta
This hilarious line was for the unpredictable rains stalling the game. Rains stopped the match twice, thereby reducing the total number of overs to be played. That is when the witty Sehwag said that the mood of the wife and England’s weather can unpredictably change anytime it wants to.
If this does not convince you of Sehwag's savagery, ask Piers Morgan.
Last Updated 31, Mar 2018, 6:59 PM