Kerala health department on February 7 announced the withdrawal of 'state disaster' status given to coronavirus. Kerala health minister KK Shailaja said the state will continue to remain on high alert.
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala health department on February 7 announced the withdrawal of 'state disaster' status given to coronavirus. Kerala health minister KK Shailaja said that the health guidelines would be followed as the state will remain on alert.
Only three persons have tested positive for the fatal coronavirus in India. The third confirmed coronavirus case in India is a student, who came back from Wuhan. All three confirmed coronavirus cases have been reported from Kerala in India.
645 Indian evacuees from China’s Wuhan have tested negative for coronavirus, the health ministry said.
The virus originated in Wuhan in China's Hubei province in December and has since then spread to various parts around the world.
Meanwhile, Chinese health officials confirmed the death toll in China due to the novel coronavirus outbreak, which went up to 636, with 73 mortalities on February 6.
Last Updated 10, Feb 2020, 1:01 PM