Hanging cables strike again: Karnataka farmer electrocuted after stepping on live wire
In the morning of August 15, a farmer’s life in Karnataka was cut short after he was electrocuted
A farmer who went to the field to release water in the field ended up electrocuted.
The victim is identified as Chandre Gowda a resident of Chikkhole Village in Belur, Hassan District.
As per reports, the victim stepped on a live wire which was lying on fields after it came loose due to heavy winds last night.
The jurisdictional police and power department officials arrived and shifted the body after switching off the main line connecting the village.
A case of unnatural death has been registered in this connection.