The USER ID is your registration number and the password will be your date of birth in dd/mm/yyyy format.
The second stage of the exam will have 120 multiple choice questions and the Test time will be 90 minutes.
Railway Recruitment Board 2016 NTPC exam results were declared early on Thursday. It is a list of selected candidates for the second stage of the selection process. The regional websites of RRB have all the results.
One can follow the below mentioned steps to check the results:
- Go to the RRB’s regional website.
- You will see two links for the results on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the first link to see the list of the provisionally selected candidates for the second round.
- A page will appear when you will be able to see the roll numbers of the selected candidates.
- If you wish to see the individual result, then you will have to click on the other link on the top of the homepage.
- Most importantly, you will have to remember this – The User ID is your registration number and the password is your date of birth which has to be entered in dd/mm/yyyy format.
Here are the regional Railway Recruitment Board website links:
Last Updated 31, Mar 2018, 6:52 PM