Bigg Boss 15 day 30 highlights: Here's what all had happened in the Weekend Ka Vaar episode
Have you missed catching on the latest Bigg Boss 15 highlights? Did you miss seeing the Weekend Ka Vaar episode? Check out complete details of the same here. Read below to know further about the same.
Have you missed catching on the latest Bigg Boss 15 highlights due to your busy schedule? Did you miss seeing the Weekend Ka Vaar episode due to the same? Check out complete details of Bigg Boss 15, day 30 highlights. Read below to know further.
1) In the weekend ka vaar episode, we had seen that Salman Khan had called rapper Badshah as a special guest in the house. We had also seen Rohit Shetty, Katrina Kaif promoting their movie Sooryavanshi in the theatre. Badshah is seen dancing with the contestants.
2) One could also see that due to Pratik Sehajpal's stubborn nature no one could participate in the task, due to which the setup that was made had to be demolished. When Salman had spoken about how things looked from the outside, he claimed that Pratik was sidelined by the other contestants. This gave Pratik confidence and he had thanked Salman.
3) Salman had also asked the contestants to decide on whom they trust? Tejasswi Prakash was left astonished as everyone had voted for Shamita. When Umar had voted Tejasswi for her fun-loving personality, Salman had asked, "Mushkil samay mein fun-loving kaise kaam aayega?" Tejasswi gets offended and slammed Salman to which the actor said, "Mushkil samay mein if somebody is dying, he should come to you for comedy?"
4) The next highlight is that Akasa was voted out of the game due to lack of votes. She had taken to Twitter to write about how regrets and mistakes make memories. She was surprised to see how long she lasted in the Bigg Boss house and only if she did not leave some people behind. She also feels happy to have been a part of the show even though due to her bubbly, loud personality, she used to get a bit lost. Also read: Bigg Boss 15: This is why Simba Nagpal did not want to become the captain, read details
5) When a fan had asked her if she did not like confrontations so why did she support Pratik? The actress replied by saying that it is important to always listen to your heart. What do you feel about the weekend ka vaar episode? Let us know your views about the same. Also read: Bigg Boss 15: Afsana Khan consoling Rajiv Adatia as the latter misses his mother is adorable