On Teacher’s Day it’s time for a little nostalgia. Apart from remembering the number of times Miss or Sir punished you or tweaked your ears, teachers say some of the most predictable things ever. In fact, if you ask friends from another school they will say their teachers said the same thing to them.
1. Stop talking! If you talk I will make you sit with the boys/girls
Sure, Miss. We only needed the excuse, that is why it was a co-educational school.
2. This is the worst batch I have taught till now
Absolutely Ma'm. Just like you have said to the class before us.
3. I want pin drop silence
In memory of the words and time teachers and students spent in playing the stare game afterwards.
4. Finger on the lips
5. Distracting elements
6. Ask your parents to come to school, I want to speak to them
7. Silence! Is this a school or a fish market?
8. There is nothing to be achieved with you studying here, you are just wasting your parents' money
9. Parents will dump the children they can't handle here, and we struggle to handle them
10. If you are not interested, leave the class
11.Why are you laughing? Do I look like a clown to you?
12. Speak loudly! Let the class hear you. Did you not have breakfast today?