Two critical after cylinder catches fire

karnataka | Saturday, October 7th, 2017
Team Asianet Newsable
Highlights
  • Commercial gas leakage caused fire and two sustained serious burn injuries in Shivapura near Peenya
  • Ronak (22) and Krupesh (23) of Rajasthan, sustained burn injuries when a commercial gas cylinder caught fire
  • They are admitted to Victoria Hospital burns ward and their condition is said to be critical

In a freak accident, commercial gas leakage caused fire and two sustained serious burn injuries in Shivapura near Peenya in the City on Friday, reports Kannada Prabha.

Ronak (22) and Krupesh (23) of Rajasthan, sustained burn injuries when the cylinder caught fire at an illegal gas refilling agency situated at the first floor of a building in Shivapura main road. They have suffered over 50 per cent burns and are admitted to Victoria Hospital burns ward. Their condition is said to be critical. Police said they were refilling gas cylinder when the cylinder caught fire.

A case has been registered and investigations are on.

 

Comments 0
Add Comment

    Southern Circuit [22 June 2018] : Let's wind up with today's top news from South

    south | Friday, June 22nd, 2018