Newlyweds Samantha Ruth Prabhu, aka, Samantha Akkineni and Naga Chaitanya are currently holidaying in London. The duo is definitely enjoying their mini-honeymoon trip.
Yes, it is a mini-honeymoon trip as the couple had already said that they would take off for a 40-day honeymoon after all the work commitments are done. Also, they said in December they would go for a long holiday.
Sam has shared some pictures from London where the couple are spending some quality time together. Here are five things that Samantha and Naga are enjoying during their mini-honeymoon
Also read: 11 quotes by Samantha Ruth Prabhu which declare her love for Naga Chaitanya
1) Food and drinks: We have seen Sam sharing restaurant pictures on her Instagram stories and video showing how it has been made. Here have a look.
2) Shopping: We have seen her posting a pair of Gucci flip flops. It is a beautiful pair of footwear that all girls will dream to have it in their wardrobe.
3) Photography: We all know Samantha is very talented, but a few know that she is also good behind the lens. If you check her Instagram account, you will get an idea about her photography skills. During her London trip, she clicked an amazing portrait of her husband and landscapes.
4) Clubbing: She is been club hopping and enjoying music. In one of the pictures, we have even seen her watching boxing at a club.
5) History walks: Beside club hopping and eating various cuisine the couple is also visiting British museums. Both were seen admiring the paintings and sculptures exhibited there in the big hall.
In one of the pictures, Samantha has happily flaunted the diamond rock, her wedding ring.
Naga Chaitanya and Samantha Akkineni tied the knot on October 6 in the traditional Hindu way and on October 8 the wedding took place according to Christian custom. The wedding took place in W resort in Goa for which only near and dear ones were invited.