Asianet News English

Mobile Phone bursts into flames inside man's bag, Watch the viral video

A man can be seen walking on a crowded street moments before his bag suddenly catches fire in a viral video

Mobile Phone bursts into flames inside man's bag, Watch the viral video - gps
Author
China, First Published Apr 21, 2021, 11:25 AM IST
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp

A mobile phone catching fire inside a man’s bag in China has emerged on social media. In the video, a man walking on a busy street when his bag suddenly catches fire. He then quickly throws the load on the ground while stepping away from the flames. Reports suggested that the man’s arm, hair and eyelashes were singed, the website reported.


As per sources, the man had a Samsung phone, purchased in 2016, that caught fire. And also, the phone has issues with the battery. Watch the video.

Follow Us:
Download App:
  • android
  • ios