Riding on the success of previous flash sale events, Xiaomi is now offering the two flagship phones on open sale without the need for registration.
Some of the noteworthy features ported into the Mi5 include 5.15in ultra-thin bezel-less 16 LED display with full HD (1080x1920 pixels) resolution at 428ppi, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with 3GB of RAM, 32GB internal storage, 16-megapixel rear camera with 4-axis optical image stabilisation (OIS) and 4MP front camera for taking selfies.
The Redmi Note 3 offers the following specifications:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 chipset
- Available in two variants 16GB (with 2GB of RAM) and 32GB (with 3GB of RAM)
- 5.5in display with fingerprint sensor
- 4G dual SIM handset
- 4,050 mAh battery
- Android-based OS with MIUI 7 user interface
- 16MP rear camera, and 5MP front camera with support for fingerprint sensor controlled image recording
Last Updated 31, Mar 2018, 7:01 PM