- Reliance announces Summer Surprise offer.
- Jio Prime deadline extended by 15 days.
- It offers first three months without any tariff.
1. Reliance Jio Prime membership with ₹99 one-time fee is now available until 15 April. Users have roughly 10 more days to become a Jio Prime member.
2. Reliance Prime is the next step to Jio's free data services. Until March 31, it meant users can still continue to enjoy the ‘Happy New Year’ offer, which means 1GB data per day and unlimited voice calls and SMS at a price of ₹303 per month.
3. The further extension until 15 April will bring added goodies. Jio members who recharge ₹303 or more will get the benefits for free for the first three months ending July. Yes, no tariff rates will be applicable for the first three months.
4. Prime users will be able to enjoy 1GB of high speed data per day. It would be approximately 28GB of high speed data a month and post 1GB limit, it will be 128 Kbps. The unlimited data usage between 2 AM and 5 AM is no longer applicable.
5. All existing and new members can become Prime members via the MyJio app for Android or iOS or by visiting Jio.com, Reliance Digital, Jio Retail Store or any Jio Partner Store.
Last Updated 31, Mar 2018, 7:00 PM IST