Lenovo Vibe K6 Power can be a game-changer, to be launched in India soon
Lenovo Vibe K6 Power will have a metal unibody design and it will be made available in three colours – dark grey, gold and silver.
Lenovo are also yet to disclose the price of the phone but it is expected to be in the budget and the mid-level range.
Lenovo’s K series has been a hit amongst the smartphone lovers. But the smartphone makers are not satisfied with that and now they have dropped a major hint about their next phone from the K series – Lenovo Vibe K6 Power.
It seems that they are going to launch the product in India soon. However, they have not mentioned the release date yet. Lenovo Vibe K6 Power has already been unveiled along with K6 and K6 Note, earlier this year at IFA event in Berlin. Lenovo are also yet to disclose the price of the phone but it is expected to be in the budget and the mid-level range.
Here are the features of Lenovo Vibe K6 Power that one can look forward to:
- Vibe K6 will have a metal unibody design and it will be made available in three colours – dark grey, gold and silver.
- The phone will host a 5-inch full HD display.
- It will also be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor.
- The storage will be expandable upto 256 GB via a microSD card.
- The phone will sport a 13-megapixel rear camera. It will also have a 8-megapixel selfie camera with an ability to record video at 1080p.
- Other features like dual-SIM support, 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS will also be present.
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow wrapped under Vibe UI.
- Lenovo Vibe K6 Power will also have a 4,000mAh battery.