Google's Hangout app now supports sending video attachments up to minute long. You can use Hangouts to keep your friends in touch through messaging, video calling and voice calling, or personalize your messages with photos, stickers, and emoji.
Here are some cool things you could do with the latest version of Google Hangout app:
- Add all your friends into group chats with support for up to 150 people.
- Say more with status messages, photos, maps, emoji, stickers, and animated GIFs.
- Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 friends.
- Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
- Connect your Google Voice account for the phone number, SMS, and voicemail integration.
- Keep in touch with friends across all your devices.
- Message friends anytime, even if they're offline.
- Manage mobile app remotely with Google for Work.
What's new in the latest version
- Send video attachments up to 1 minute.
- Fix for unread conversation when you’ve been in a call.
- Fix for users stuck on the “Ok, got it” button.
- Support for Google for Work - Mobile Management.
Last Updated 31, Mar 2018, 6:34 PM