- TN HS results are out and can be checked on its official website.
- Last year, girls had excelled in the exams as compared to the boys.
- Close to 8 lakh students appeared for the exam held in March.
The results of High School Certificate Examination (HSC) of the Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) were declared today at 10 am. The exams were held between 2 March to 31 March, 2017. The exams are conducted by The Directorate of Government Examinations, which is parent body of TNBSE.
Close to 8 lakh students appeared for the exam held in March, which is same as the number of students who appeared for the exam last year. The overall pass percentage last year was 90.6%, out of which the pass percentage of boys was 87.05% and that of girls was 93.04%.
You can check your results here:
Steps to check your results
- Log on to the official website tnresults.nic.in
- Click on the link flashing Plus Two results 2017
- Enter the roll number and the security code
- Click the submit button
- Take a printout of the result for future reference
Last Updated 31, Mar 2018, 6:53 PM