Eight-year old dies of food poisoning after wedding reception
- The girl attended a wedding reception on Saturday
- She along with 70 others were admitted to hospital after suspected food poisoning
- Condition of another child admitted to Thrissur Medical College is critical
In a shocking incident, an eight-year-old girl died of food poisoning after a wedding reception. The girl was admitted to a private hospital as she fell ill after taking part in a marriage reception on Saturday.
The deceased is Anagha, daughter of Gopalakrishnan, a native of Ottapalam. She had sought treatment at a primary health centre along with 70 others after suspected food poisoning.
Anagha was shifted to EMS Hospital in Perinthalmanna after her condition worsened. However, her life could not be saved.
Condition of another child admitted to the hospital is also critical. The kid is suffering from Dengue fever and is undergoing treatment at Thrissur Medical College.