- These simple kitchen hacks will keep your sanity in check
1. Keep paper towels under your cutting board to prevent it from slipping.
2. Shake a bulb of garlic in a bowl and separate the skin from the flesh by simply shaking the bowl vigorously.
3. De-seed pitted fruit by inserting a straw, and remove the pips of cherries and grapes.
4. Make the most of lemon and oranges by microwaving them for about 5-7 seconds, and then squeeze it post it microwave.
5. Soak paneer in boiling water to make them soft and melt-in-your-mouth
6. Get rid of grease-strained knives and forks using lemon peels
7 . Make your glass shiny and new, by soaking them in mixture of vinegar and water, before giving it a final rinse.
Watch: Other kitchen hacks that will make your life easier
Last Updated 31, Mar 2018, 6:46 PM