Well, follow these simple, natural cost-effective home remedies instead.
- Boil water with crushed ginger for about 10 minutes, strain the infused water, and then drink it as is. This works wonders as ginger is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, and helps relieve headaches.
- Make a paste out of coriander leaves and sandalwood, and apply it on your forehead.
- Inhaling camphor oil is another effective way of relieving your headache.
- Apply the paste of powdered cinnamon and water on your forehead.
What you feel when your head aches
- Keeping an ice pad is common for migraine; however, an alternative to this is, is to soak your feet in warm water, which provides greater relief.
- Inhaling the aroma of garlic and drinking a spoonful of garlic juice is said to be good also.
- Get a good restful sleep for at least six hours.
- Massage your head with some warm coconut oil, and see the difference.
- Apply pressure between the web of your left hand (if you're right handed) and vice versa and massage it in circular motions. Watch the video below to see how it's done.
Last Updated 31, Mar 2018, 7:03 PM