Female director raises major allegations against Prithviraj

kerala | Tuesday, October 10th, 2017
Team Asianet Newsable
Highlights
  • Director Roshni Dinakar said that her project has come to a standstill as Prithviraj is not cooperating
  • Roshni had completed the first schedule of the movie in December 2016 in Portugal
  • Since then she had been waiting for Prithviraj, but he has barely responded

Filmmaker Roshni Dinakar has come up with serious allegations against actor Prithviraj. The director of upcoming Malayalam film 'My Story' states that her project has come to a standstill as the actor is not cooperating. 

Roshni had completed the first schedule of the movie in December 2016 in Portugal. Since then, the director had been waiting for Prithviraj to give the date, but he has barely responded to her over past ten months.

"Prithviraj joined the location of Adam Joan in Scotland after finishing the first schedule of my film. He has refused even to meet us until we pay ₹1 crore to him. I am under great stress, both mental and financial, owing to this," the director said. 

She says that on completing the shooting of Adam Joan, Prithviraj joined the set of Ranam/Detroit Crossing in the US. The movie is directed by Nirmal Sahadev. Now, he is planning to start shooting for Anjali Menon's film in Ootty.

"I just need 37 days. When the actor has signed for the movie he should at least talk to me," says Roshini. 

Comments 0
Add Comment

    Exclusive: Illegal wildlife trade raided, Asianet Newsable joins the action

    video | Tuesday, March 20th, 2018