Brand new iPhone explodes in Kozhikode youth's pocket, causes severe burns

kerala | Wednesday, September 27th, 2017
Team Asianet Newsable
Highlights
  • PK Jashid, 27, was injured when the Apple iPhone 6, purchased just days ago, exploded in his jeans pocket
  • The youth, who hails from Kozhikode, has sought treatment for burn injuries at a private hospital in the city
  • Jashid has registered a complaint with the police and is also planning to file one with Apple Inc

A youth from Kozhikode reportedly suffered severe burns on his thigh after a brand new smartphone exploded in his pocket.

PK Jashid, 27, from Nanmanda in the district, was injured when the Apple iPhone 6, purchased just days ago, exploded in his jeans pocket on Tuesday, according to reports.

The youth has sought treatment for burn injuries at a private hospital in the city. The phone was completely destroyed in the mishap.

Jashid has now registered a complaint with the police. He said he is also planning to file a complaint with Apple Inc.

Comments 0
Add Comment

    Related Posts

    5 Apps to spice up your sex life

    video | Wednesday, February 7th, 2018

    5 Apps to spice up your sex life

    video | Wednesday, February 7th, 2018

    6-year-old cancer patient made Commissioner for a day

    video | Thursday, April 5th, 2018