Vidvath became the concern of Karnataka, as soon as news of him being attacked by Congress MLA Haris's son Mohammed Nalapad spread on the night of February 17. Vidvath is currently being treated at the Mallya Hospital and Nalapad, along with seven of his associates is in judicial custody, staying put in the Central Jail at Parappana Agrahara in Bengaluru.
Though Nalapad was a known figure, nothing much is known about Vidvath. Here we tell you 7 things about 24-year-old Vidvath, which you might not have known.
1) Vidvath is 24-years-old and hails from Bengaluru
2) Vidvath comes from an affluent family and is the great-grandson of Sheshadri Iyer, who served as the Diwan of Mysuru Wodeyars from 1883 to 1901.
3) Vidvath is an MBA graduate from a college in Singapore
4) Vidvath had come to Bengaluru on leave and wanted to settle down in Singapore
5) Vidvath's father is an entrepreneur and is close to leaders of all parties
6) Vidvath is very close to Dr Rajkumar's family. In fact, Guru, son of Raghavendra Rajkumar is one of his best friends
7) No cases were booked against Vidvath anytime before this attack