- JD(S) has released its manifesto focusing on the welfare of farmers
- Here are 10 important factors proposed in their manifesto
Ahead of Karnataka Assembly elections, JD(S) party released its manifesto keeping in mind the farmers and the minority.
JD(S) has promised to waive off loans of all farmers within 24 hours of coming into power. Party State President and former Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy released the manifesto ahead of Karnataka Assembly Election. The manifesto promises to abolish the Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) constituted by the Siddaramaiah government and to strengthen the Lokayukta. Another freebie in JD(S)' kitty is to give free treatment to all dengue patients in the state.
Another interesting factor in it is the 're-establishment of secular values'. JD(S) slammed BJP for using Hindutva for vote purpose only and Congress of neglecting other communities in the name of AHINDA and securing interests of backward communities.
The party also states that it will ensure 24 hours of power all over Karnataka including all the villages by 2021.
Other factors in the manifesto are:
1) Protecting the weaker sections of our society
2) Measures to improve public interaction by the government
3) Administration of justice
4) Measures to weed out corruption in public life
5) To improve agriculture and animal husbandry sector
6) Proposals relating to education sector
7) Programmes relating to Health and Family Welfare sector
8) Focus on irrigation development
9) Programmes for industrial development
10) To improve the power sector
Last Updated 7, May 2018, 3:52 PM IST