Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams: Here's a step-by-step guide to book your darshan ticket
Starting at 9 am on Friday, the online allotment of special admission tickets for November and December was made accessible (October 22). Tickets are Rs 300 per person.
The autonomous trust Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) runs the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple in Andhra Pradesh and has offered special entrance darshan tickets on its official website. Starting at 9 am on Friday, the online allotment of special admission tickets for November and December was made accessible (October 22). Tickets are Rs 300 per person.
However, darshan tickets have been placed on hold for two days – December 8 and 16 – since they coincide with the Panchami Theertham at Tiruchanoor temple and the start of Dhanurmasam at Tirumala.
The darshan will be held following COVID-19 standards. The Devasthanams required pilgrims to produce either a vaccination certificate (2 doses) or a Covid-19 negative certificate obtained within 72 hours on the day of darshan at the time of darshan as part of the Covid-19 safeguards.
The daily footfall at Tirumala has been limited to less than 30,000 worshippers. Prior to the coronavirus epidemic, the typical pilgrim footfall at Tirumala on a daily day was approximately 70,000-80,000 worshippers.
Here's how to buy your tickets for darshan at Tirumala temple online:
- Navigate to the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams official website – tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in.
- The website will load with a TTD warning.
- You will then be directed to a page where you can enter your information. You need to enter your mobile number and captcha code to generate OTP.
- Enter six-digit OTP you received on the mobile number you entered and click on ‘Login’.
- The calendar will open on the following page, where you may choose your chosen month and day. The green colour shows open slots, whereas the red colour indicates that the quota is full, the blue colour indicates that the quota has not been released, the white colour indicates that the slot is not available, and the yellow colour means that the slot is filling quickly.
- Choose a time slot and the number of people that will be visiting. You will also be able to purchase additional laddus for Rs 50 per piece.
- You must provide your name, age, gender, picture ID evidence, and ID card number on the following page. When buying online tickets, keep your PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, and/or Voter ID ready.
- Click on the payment option and pay the money online using the most convenient method for you. You can pay with Netbanking, a credit card, or a debit card.