- JEE entrance mains' result to be released today
- Students who pass this exam will sit for IIT JEE
The results of the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2007 will be released on Thursday. The results will be uploaded by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on their official website cbseresults.nic.in and jeemain.nic.in. On April 18, the CBSE had released the JEE (Main) 2017 scanned images of OMR sheets of students and their answers, alongside the answer keys.
Issuing the All India Rank (AIR) would, however, take some time and are expected to be out by June. The score and the ranks will be assigned based on some criteria set by the conducting board, the details of which will be given in the official website.
The JEE scores are important for getting admissions into NITs, IIITs and other centrally-funded technical institutions. The candidates who clear the main test can sit for JEE advanced for admissions into IITs.
How to check your results?
- Click on ‘JEE Main 2017 Results’ in the official site
- Enter credentials like application number, date of birth and name
- Press submit
- The results will be displayed on screen
- Take a print out and save for future references
Last Updated 31, Mar 2018, 6:34 PM