BPSC 2021: Answer keys of engineering subjects for assistant professor released
On September 21, 2021, the BPSC held the associate professor written exam. The test was held for three positions of assistant professor, namely Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, and Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued the preliminary answer key for the 2021 assistant professor recruitment examinations. Candidates who took the BPSC associate professor examination can get the answer key on the official website. To get the BPSC answer key, candidates must go to bpsc.bih.nic.in.
On September 21, 2021, the BPSC held the associate professor written exam. The test was held for three positions of assistant professor, namely Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, and Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Candidates have until October 21 to file objections to any key.
Candidates must send their representations by post to the BPSC office in Patna, and they must arrive by October 21, 5 pm. The BPSC is holding this recruiting campaign to fill 287 positions.
Here's how you can access the answer key:
- Visit the BPSC's official website at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says "Invitation of Objection to Answers of Assistant Professor Written (Objective) Competitive Examinations conducted on September 21 2021. (Advt. Nos. 44/2020, 52/2020, and 53/2020)" on the webpage.
- Click on the PDF answer key link provided on the homepage under this link.
- On the screen, the answer keys will be presented.
- Check out and save the BPSC answer keys.
On September 24, the Bihar Public Service Commission issued a notification for the BPSC 67th Exam 2021. The registration period will run from September 30, 2021, to November 5, 2021. Candidates interested in applying for the 67th combined competitive examination can do so online at bpsc.bih.nic.in, the BPSC's official website.
Candidates can make modifications to the application form until November 15, 2021. The organisation will fill 555 positions as a result of this recruitment campaign.