Sushant Singh Rajput suicide case: Mumbai Police did not register FIR against Rhea, says lawyer
The lawyer representing the family of the actor, Vikas Singh, stated that Sushant’s father had complained about Rhea Chakraborty to the Bandra DCP, but no FIR was filed against her, prompting him to lodge a case in Patna.
In the case of actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s death, a lawyer representing the family of the actor, Vikas Singh, has levelled allegations against Mumbai Police. He has said that around four months ago, Sushant’s father had complained about Rhea Chakraborty to the Bandra DCP, but no FIR was filed against Rhea. Hence, he has now lodged a case in Patna.
Reha accused of long-term planning against Sushant
Singh has said that Sushant’s father had complained about Rhea troubling his son, and that she was manipulating him. “She did not allow Sushant to talk to his family. She separated Sushant from his family. There is long-term planning behind the incident. She had access to all his medical records. When Sushant would feel lonely, she would block his number,” the lawyer stated.
Family wanted Patna Police to do the investigation
Patna SP Vinay Tewari has said that an FIR has been filed and that investigation is underway. It cannot be said who will be questioned. The names given by Sushant’s father will be considered. The official clarified that no one has been sent a notice for questioning.
After complaints from Sushant’s father, a case was filed under Sections 341, 342, 280, 420, 406, 420 and 306 of the IPC.
Along with Rhea, six other persons have been named as accused. A team of four police officers reached Mumbai from Patna.
LJP leader Chirag Paswan has also asked for a CBI inquiry in this case.
Seven questions from Sushant’s father
1. Sushant did not have any mental illness until 2019. How did he suddenly become mentally ill after coming in contact with Rhea?
2. If he was undergoing treatment, then why did we not get written or oral approval from his family?
3. What drugs were given by the doctor who treated Sushant? Was it based on Rhea’s inputs?
4. Why did Rhea stop communicating with him if she knew his condition was critical
5. Sushant had Rs 17 crore in one of his bank accounts, out of which about Rs 15 crore was withdrawn in a year; which accounts was the money transferred to?
6. Sushant had earned a name in Bollywood; Why did he stop getting films after Rhea’s arrival?
7. Sushant along with friend Mahesh were looking for a piece of land in Kerala to undertake organic farming; why did Rhea stop him?