- BMTC bus taking 50 students on tour caught fire near Channapatna
- No casualties have been reported so far
The BMTC bus taking students of BEL School Jalahalli on tour was at Channapatna when it caught fire. No casualty has been reported so far.
The driver had stopped the bus in front of Kamath Hotel in Channapatna for breakfast. Most of the students had got down from the bus.
The driver, who was sitting inside the bus noticed smoke coming out of the engine and immediately made other students inside the bus get down immediately.
Latest reports say that three students are injured, but there is no major harm.
The bus might have caught fire due to short circuit, say sources.
Last Updated 31, Mar 2018, 6:50 PM IST