- Trijesh, son of Jayachandra who was caught with crores worth new ₹2000 notes in Karnataka owns Porsche, Lamborghini
- He also owns four flats in Bengaluru
- Read how Jayachandra and his family took everyone for a ride
The larger than life of Trijesh, son of Jayachandra, Chairman of the National Highways Authority is the gift of the father who amassed money through all the wrong ways possible.
Addicted to luxury, Trijesh owns some posh cars worth crores of rupees. Some of his cars including Porsche, worth ₹12 crore has been seized by the Income Tax department sleuths during the raid on Thursday.
The cars Trijesh owns:
- Porsche worth ₹1.4 crore
- Lamborghini worth ₹8 crore
- Bike worth ₹1.5 crore and two more SUVs.
In total Trijesh owns cars and bikes worth ₹20 crore.
In addition to the costly vehicles, Trijesh also has four flats at Febel Apartments in Bengaluru.
Jayachandra is said to have made properties in the name of his wife and relatives too. The IT Department officers are investigating the details.
Last Updated 31, Mar 2018, 7:02 PM IST