- Do these match your relationship deal breakers?
Science, too, has revealed some pretty interesting facts when it comes to long-term relationship deal breakers. According to mensfitness.com, “scientists at Western Sydney University, Indiana University, the University of Florida, Singapore Management University, and Rutgers University have examined the "undesirable personality traits," and "unhealthy lifestyles" across sexual, romantic, and friendship contexts. The researchers conducted six separate studies to determine what men and women consider the absolute worst offenders when it comes to dating.
Here’s the top 5 relationship no-nos
1. They have anger-management issues
2. They don’t believe in monogamous relationships
3. Their actions are rather untrustworthy
Also read: 6 rules to sext like a boss
4. They are inattentive
5. Being hygienic is an alien concept
Last Updated 31, Mar 2018, 6:35 PM