- Ayurveda promotes copper ware
- It has a number of health benefits
When it comes to drinking water, most of us reach out for the trusted plastic bottle in our fridge. But you might want to give it a rethink.
As per Ayurveda, the benefits from drinking water from copper vessels are immense. One of the reasons is that the three doshas namely vata, kapha and pitta.
Here are 5 benefits that come with drinking water from a copper vessel.
1. Nourishes and replenishes your skin:
2. Weight loss wonder:
3. Heart healthy
4. Is good for those suffering from anemia
5. Copper protects the body from diseases like jaundice and dysentery
Last Updated 31, Mar 2018, 7:05 PM