There’s a paranormal obsession out there. To fear and to dare. As a fond summer Halloween – Friday the 13th plays deep into the recently imported psyche – a cultural FDI of sorts.
Newsable asked a bunch of folks both young and old – on what their plan was. While the usual bores had little to say, the livelier lot had a bunch of things up their sleeve. Here’s the list of the weirdest things people plan to do today.
Spooky, but it summed it up to a 13.
- Propose: “Stay home stay safe,” is what I’m gonna tell her – at my place and in my arms.
- Horror Night: Rewind with friends to watch doses of Exorcist and The Shining or get contemporary with The Conjuring.
- Spook: Visit a cemetery at midnight.
- Dare: Drive away to a dark desolate place and camp.
- Web Horror: The web is full of sites that challenge your spine’s chill ability.
- Meow: Get a black cat as a pet.
- Occult: Try the Ouija board or a summon the spirits candle act.
- Eat: A meat that you never have had. Bat, anyone?
- Buy a Lottery: Try it if it can be otherwise.
- Read: From Poe, Stephen King or RL Stine, anything would do… in the still of tonight.
- Horror Tour: Destinations galore on the web. Search for it in your city and indulge.
- Prank: Scare the living daylights off your friends.
- Party: The Indigo Live Music Bar, for instance, has a line-up tonight – from coffins to cold skeletons and dishes that include Jason’s Liver On Toast or Infected Mushrooms. Try similar party hops.
Last Updated 31, Mar 2018, 6:38 PM IST