Being the Prime Minister of the country, Modi should not have stooped to the level of Yeddyurappa, said Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah.
Parivartan Yatra of BJP saw BJP top leaders from PM Modi to BJP state president BS Yeddyurappa lashing out at Siddaramaiah-led Karnataka Congress government. Pm Modi had stated that Siddaramaiah's government claims 10% commission from every scheme. When Siddaramaiah's Namma Karnataka First was trending, Yeddyurappa and Modi made fun of the state by stating that Karnataka is No 1 only in corruption.
Here is how CM Siddaramaiah gave a befitting reply to PM Modi's allegations against Karnataka government.
1) Then CM BS Yeddyurappa, along with other BJP leaders Katta Subramanya Naidu, Janardhan Reddy, Krishnappa too were put in jail. PM Modi should not take things this man tells seriously. Tainted Yeddyurappa pointing fingers at Congress is not justified in any way.
2) When PM Modi was the Chief Minister of Gujarat, he didn't appoint Lokayukta, for nine years for fear of getting caught in the facilities, privileges given to industrialists.
3) The Centre has not appointed Lokpal even to this day
4) Yeddyurappa's as CM had looted the state, Lokayukta has a report on how much loot Yeddyurappa was involved in
5) If BJP has documents against the corruption and commission, let them release those documents
6) Steel bridge was initiated during the BJP tenure in Karnataka, we dropped it as public, and NGT was against it
7) We are No 1 in IT-BT - 38% exports in the IT-BT sector in Karnataka
8) Karnataka is No 1 in silk production in the country
9) When Congress came to power, in terms of investments Karnataka was in the 11th place, but in 2016 and 2017 as far as investment is concerned we are No 1. This was released by the Centre itself.
10) First state in the country to introduce multi-sector, start-up policy is Karnataka
11) Karnataka is the first state to bring online marketing in APMC; According to Neeti Ayog, farmers income has increased 38% following this.