Here are the conditions to Sasikala on parolekarnataka
| Friday, October 6th, 2017
- Bengaluru Central Jail has given a five-day parole to AIADMK leader VK Sasikala on Friday
- Sasikala is currently serving four years sentence in the Disproportionate Assets case
- According to conditions Sasikala is restricted from meeting party members or addressing media
Bengaluru Central Jail has given a five-day parole to AIADMK leader VK Sasikala on Friday (October 6). But the jail authorities have given the parole with four main conditions after eight months of her in the jail.
ALSO READ: Sasikala gets parole for 5 days, to leave for Tamil Nadu along with TTV Dinakaran
Sasikala is currently serving four years sentence in Parappana Agrahara jail in Bengaluru in the Disproportionate Assets case. She has been allowed to visit her ailing husband for five days in Chennai. Sasikala's husband Natarajan has undergone organ transplant at Gleneagles Global Hospital in Chennai.
ALSO READ: In detail: The mystery of how a 'perfect' donor was found for Sasikala's husband
- According to the conditions of the jail authorities of Parappana Agrahara, Sasikala can only visit her husband in the hospital and then return to her residence mentioned in the parole copy.
- Sasikala has been restricted from either visiting or inviting anyone else at her residence or hospital.
- She cannot take part in any public meetings or address the party members.
- Sasikala cannot speak to the media too
According to the parole letter, Sasikala will reside at the house in 181, Habibullah Road in T Nagar with one of her close relatives. Rs 1,000 has been deposited as surety according to the rule book of the prison, say the local Tamil sources.
ALSO READ: Was a poor labourer consciously killed to save Sasikala's husband?