'Golden Star' Ganesh and his many shades on his birthday
On the occasion of his birthday, here are a few interesting facts about Ganesh
'Golden Star' Ganesh turns 38 on Monday, July 2. One of the most popular actors in Sandalwood today, Ganesh shot to fame with his breakthrough film 'Mungaaru Male' back in 2006. To celebrate his birthday, Ganesh released the teaser of his upcoming film 'Orange'.
On the occasion of his birthday, here are a few interesting facts about Ganesh.
1) He is of Gorkha descent from his father's side. His father hails from Nepal. His mother is a Vokkaliga from Ballari. Ganesh identifies himself as a Kannadiga.
2) Guttu was Ganesh's first ever on-camera project. Though it was made as a telefilm in Karnataka. This was back in 2001.
3) His first feature film role was of a villain character in the film Tapori (2002)
4) Ganesh is an ambassador of the martial art Muay Thai. He is an active practitioner of Thai kickboxing
5) Ganesh does a lot of charity. He arranges clothes to be distributed to the poor regularly.