Ranga Reddy (Telangana): A 3-year-old boy succumbed to injuries after falling into a vessel filled with hot sambar, according to Cyberabad Police. The toddler fell into the sambar on Sunday (November 17) and succumbed to injuries on Tuesday (November 19).
 
The boy from Ranga Reddy district of Telangana was rushed to the Shabad government hospital for treatment, from where he was shifted to the Osmania general hospital on the recommendation of the doctors. The boy succumbed to his injuries while undergoing treatment in the hospital.

A case has been registered in Shabad police station regarding the matter. Cyberabad Police said, "We had received a complaint yesterday from a person named Suresh that while attending a function his son Suresh fell into a vessel filled with hot sambhar and received severe burn injuries.

Similarly, a UKG student had died after falling into a vessel of piping hot sambar at the hostel of a private school in Panyam, Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh.

With ANI inputs