SBI PO recruitment 2021: Online applications for over 2000 posts open; details inside
The organisation will fill 2056 positions as a result of this recruitment campaign. The deadline for applications is October 25, 2021.
From October 5, the State Bank of India will begin accepting applications for Probationary Officer positions. Candidates interested in the positions may apply online at sbi.co.in, the SBI's official website. The organisation will fill 2056 positions as a result of this recruitment campaign. The deadline for applications is October 25, 2021.
Candidates interested in applying for the positions can do so online by following the easy procedures outlined below.
- SBI's official website may be found at sbi.co.in.
- Click on the Careers link and then on the Current Openings link.
- A new website will load, and candidates must click on the SBI PO Recruitment link.
- Enter your login or registration information.
- Fill out the application form and attach the required papers.
- Pay the application costs and then click the submit button.
- Your application has been received and processed.
- Download the confirmation page and save a physical copy for future reference.
The deadline to print your application is November 9, 2021. Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any field from a recognised university or an equivalent qualification recognised by the Central Govt to apply for the positions.
To be eligible to apply, the applicant must be at least 21 years old. The maximum age is 30 years. The age will be determined on April 1, 2021.
Selected applicants would be employed at a base salary of Rs 27,620, with four advance increments. The pay range would be between Rs 23,700 and Rs 42,020. Candidates are eligible for DA, HRD, CCA, and other benefits. At the time of joining, selected candidates would be required to sign a Rs 2 lakh bond. Candidates must serve the bank for a minimum of three years, according to the bond.