- Many Bollywood movies are made on the life of the underworld dons, especially on Dawood Ibrahim.
- Bollywood, in particular, has always had an underworld connection in many ways from funding big-budget movies or alleged relationships with heroines.
We all know that Dawood Ibrahim is more than a fan of Bollywood and cricket and has allegedly made investments in these fields. Bollywood, in particular, has always had an underworld connection in many ways from funding big-budget movies or alleged relationships with heroines. Dawood Ibrahim, born Sheikh Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar is a name common in the world’s most wanted lists whether of Interpol or in the Forbes’ World’s Top 10 most dreaded criminals list of 2011.
Many Bollywood movies are made on the life of the underworld dons, especially on Dawood Ibrahim. From Ajay Devgn in Company to Randeep Hooda in D to Emraan Hashmi in Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai to Rishi Kapoor in D-Day and Akshay Kumar in Once Upon A Time Mumbaai Dobara have played the role of underworld dons.
However, the connection didn’t just stop at his role being played in the movies. In fact, many actors have been accused of being friendly with Dawood.
Check out a few pictures:
1) Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor was spotted with Dawood Ibrahim in an India-Pakistan cricket match.
2) Salman Khan was also spotted with Dawood Ibrahim's brother at an event. Reports suggest that Salman was in touch with the underworld don and had met him on one of his trips to Dubai.
3) Actress Mandakini was rumoured to be in a relationship with Dawood Ibrahim and was spotted with the most dreaded criminal of the world on several occasions. This picture was clicked just a year after the Mumbai blasts. Mandakini was just 16-year-old when she entered Bollywood. It is often said that Dawood’s influence got her in the films. According to many reports published then, it was said that the Don pressured Rishi Kapoor into casting Mandakini in Ram Teri Ganga Maili. Later, it was said that she had moved to Dubai to be with him. However, Mandakini denied all rumours linking her to Dawood. She confessed to knowing and being on friendly terms with him; she claimed that they did not know each other personally.
According to reports, There was an event hosted by Dawood Ibrahim, where many Bollywood celebs made their presence felt. Govinda, Mehmood, Anu Malik, Jackie Shroff, Anil Kapoor, Kumar Sanu, Ranjeet, Farah, etc.
Bollywood music director, Anu Malik has even made a special song on Dawood. Actor Sanjay Dutt has been linked to him and served a sentence due to his connection in 1993 Bombay bomb blast. Dawood Ibrahim's daughter, Mahrukh Ibrahim, was married to the son of Pakistani cricketer Javed Miandad in 2005.
Check out this video, where you can see many Bollywood stars and singers enjoying Dawood Ibrahim's private party.
Last Updated 31, Mar 2018, 6:46 PM