Tally Solutions announces first edition of MSME Honours
An annual initiative has been conceptualized to celebrate the diversity and unrelenting contribution of MSMEs
Tally Solutions, which has been delivering business management solutions for Small and Medium Businesses for over three decades, has announced the launch of an initiative to honour change-makers driving real impact in the society and the economy.
The MSME Honours initiative will be given out once a year on the occasion of International MSME day (June 27) and will cover all forms of businesses with a turnover of fewer than 250 crores and valid GST registration.
In a statement, Tally Solution said that 6.3 crore MSMEs form the core of the country's socio-economic growth story. This MSME Honours initiative acknowledges the positive impact of micro, small and medium enterprises through their best practices at the grassroots level.
Jayati Singh, Global Head of Marketing at Tally Solutions, said, "While MSMEs are crucial to the pulse of any economy, they are not celebrated enough. MSME Honours initiative aims to celebrate the unwavering spirit of India's MSMEs for their seldom talked about contributions from the grassroots level to the national level. We will ensure that the real impact makers across the tiers of cities, segments and the unsung heroes driving the economy are celebrated."
MSME Honours will be celebrated across five categories:
* Wonder women in MSMEs who braved the odds to build successful businesses themselves and are role models in the business community.
* Business veterans who have built strong and sustainable foundations for their business to continually thrive and grow.
* Social patrons who went above and beyond to help people in need, brought in changes to their business practices to support the society and made innumerable sacrifices while facing challenges themselves.
* Digital transformers who learnt new ways to grow despite the odds by adopting digital tools and solutions, thereby driving efficiency and growth.
* Idea icons who not only rode the wave of challenges through new ideas but also managed to beat it despite Covid-19 challenges.
Nominations for the MSME Honours can be submitted HERE before Sunday, June 20.
An internal panel of Tally Solutions will scrutinise the nominations, and a jury comprising experts from the MSME industry will shortlist the winners. There will be four editions of the honours (each edition representing a zone in the country (East, West, North and South). At each zonal edition, for every category, a maximum of 6 honours will be given out. These will be a mix of stand-out nominations from the metro, tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 markets.