Pinky Lalwani: Who is fugitive Vijay Mallya's soon-to-be third wife? [Photos]
- Defaulter Vijay Mallya was accompanied by Pinky Lalwani when he fled to London after allegations of money laundering
- Pinky met Mallya for the first time in 2011 when he recruited her as a flight attendant
- Here are 10 facts about Pinky and Mallya's relationship and the latter's earlier marriages
Rumours are rife that fugitive and former liquor baron Vijay Mallya is going to tie the knot with long-time girlfriend Pinky Lalwani. With this, the defaulter, who cheated Indian banks to the tune of Rs 9,000 crore, is all set to take Pinky as his third wife.
However, Mallya is still legally wedded to his second wife Rekha, who was his childhood friend. Here are some details about his family and the new entry into his life - Pinky Lalwani.
1) Pinky met Mallya for the first time in 2011 when he recruited her as a flight assistant for his Kingfisher Airlines.
2) They soon started dating, and Pinky is said have accompanied Mallya in various foreign trips, parties and events frequently.
3) Pinky has also been spotted with Mallya's mother several times.
4) Pinky and Mallya are apparently living together at his mansion in Hertfordshire, about an hour-and-a-half from London.
5) The couple had recently celebrated the third anniversary of their togetherness.
6) Pinky was also seen accompanying Mallya to London, when he fled India after allegations of bank fraud in March 2016.
7) Not much is known about Pinky's life before she joined Kingfisher Airlines in 2011.
8) Malla's first wife was Sameera Tyabjee, who was also an air hostess. He married her in 1986, and they separated in 1987. The couple has a son, Siddharth Mallya.
9) Later, Mallya married his neighbour and childhood friend Rekha in 1993. It was the third marriage for Rekha. She had a daughter from the first marriage, and a son and a daughter from the second. She has two daughters - Tanya and Leanna - with Mallya.
10) It is said that Rekha has parted ways with Mallya and currently lives in the United States.