JEE Advanced 2021: Here are some tips for 'last moment' as registration will begin
With less time left for the exam, and it is the end-of-the-year efforts that matter the most. So, here are the top strategies for passing the exam and increasing your chances of getting into an IIT.
The online registration for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2021 will commence this afternoon, September 13. The JEE Advanced application window will be available till September 19, and the application fee will be due on September 20.
WIth just less time left for the exam, and it is the end-of-the-year efforts that matter the most. So, here are the top strategies for passing the exam and increasing your chances of getting into an IIT.
- Work on your weak points and stupid blunders to enhance your total score.
- Take small pauses or listen to music while studying to improve concentration.
- Create a daily timetable and prioritise revision and online tests, as these tests can increase your score by 40-50 per cent.
- Practicing mock examinations and answering previous year questions online will assist you in analysing the preceding point.
- Create a subject-specific formula sheet (Physics-Chemistry-Mathematics) that you may keep with you at all times to help you revise the formulae.
JEE Advanced is a competitive examination for admission to different undergraduate engineering, science, and architecture programmes at Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). An applicant must be one of the top 2.5 lakh successful JEE Main participants for JEE Advanced.
Candidates who qualified for JEE Advanced 2020 but did not present due to Covid or other reasons would be permitted to sit for JEE Advanced 2021 without taking the JEE Main 2021 test.