Who is Rana Daggubati's to-be wife Miheeka Bajaj?
First Published 7, Aug 2020, 10:53 AM
Rana Daggubati took to social media to announce his engagement with Miheeka Bajaj. Here are few details about Rana’s fiancé
Rana Daggubati surprised his fans and film fraternity by sharing a picture with his fiancé Miheeka Bajaj and announced that she said yes to his marriage proposal. While the wedding is one Aug 8th, we take a look at who Miheeka Bajaj is.
1) Miheeka Bajaj is the founder of an event management company, Dew Drop Design Studio. On the other hand, her mother Bunty Bajaj is a leading name in the jewellery industry and her store Krsala is a favourite hotspot for jewellery connoisseurs. She is also one of the top wedding décor planners in the country.
2) Miheeka Bajaj completed her Diploma in interior designing from Rachna Sansad in Mumbai. She also pursued a master’s degree at the Chelsea University of Art and Design in London.
3) Miheeka started working as an intern in Mumbai for about one year and turned into a writer at Design Pataki. Later, in 2017, she founded her own event management company, Dew Drop Design Studio.
4) Miheeka loves eating and cooking. She also likes reading and writing. She is quite passionate about horse riding.
5) Miheeka travels a lot, especially between Hyderabad and Mumbai. During an interview with ‘You & I’ magazine, she said, “Hyderabad keeps me sane and in touch with my roots. It’s such a warm and loving city with wonderful people that I’ve grown up with. Most people in Hyderabad are like extended family more than friends. Mumbai, on the other hand, inspires me immensely, and constantly has me on the go. The city’s energy also charges you up to work harder and achieve all the goals you’ve set out for yourself.”